MacInsiders Logo
Old 05-12-2013 at 01:55 PM   #1
motaile

Liked: 0 Times

Any year-round Hamilton residents looking for a jogging buddy?
I'm a grad student at Mac and would like to build up my stamina by jogging several days a week. since we're stuck here year round it would be nice to have a partner that is also near Mac most days of the year.

Although it's near the hottest time of the day I would prefer to go around lunchtime, as long as the heat isn't unbearable. I used to run track, but that was a while and 1 kid ago, so I'm not looking for someone who is impatient or arrogant, but determined and loves to have fun.

While I do want to tone up and lose weight, I'm particularly seeking the mental health benefits that come with good physical challenges.

As for me, I'm pretty laid back, studying chemistry and not a murderer. You should also have 1 of the 3. I'm not judgemental, lol.

Let me know, thanks!
Old 05-12-2013 at 03:16 PM   #2
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 199 Times

Quote:
not a murderer
Neither am I, although I haven't been caught yet.

Are you a girl? Do you want to just jog or run?

Because I was also looking for someone to run with, but I prefer running. Also for what distances do you jog/run?
Old 08-07-2013 at 10:42 AM   #3
fatcat

Liked: 34 Times

still looking?