MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Volunteer With Big Brothers And Big Sisters At Mac! shay2014 MacInsiders Announcements 2 10-17-2012 10:59 AM
Big Brothers Big [email protected] madhur7 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-08-2012 04:26 PM
Big Brothers Big [email protected] madhur7 Clubs & Groups 0 09-17-2011 09:25 PM
VP POSITIONS OPEN! Big Brothers Big Sisters @ Mac peterpan Clubs & Groups 3 07-19-2011 05:10 PM
Sisters in Spirit Petition Initiative - "Stolen Sisters" MFNSA MacInsiders Announcements 2 08-25-2010 05:16 PM

Big Brothers Big [email protected] looking for a new Exec team

Big Brothers Big [email protected] ([email protected]) are looking for a new Exec team for Fall/Winter 2013-14. With two new Presidents and a ton of great ideas, we hope anyone interested in volunteering will join the mentorship movement. If you're looking for leadership position, consider:

- VP Finance
- VP Administration
- VP Events

Check out the attached application form and submit by Monday, July 15,2013, 11:59.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].

Cheers,
Co-Presidents
[email protected]
Published by

Article Tools

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Vice President [email protected] (274.2 KB, 68 views)
Deleted Post
Old 07-13-2013 at 06:31 PM   #2
jessicaherndz

Liked: 0 Times
I was wondering if you had to be a part of the club before? I mean I have experience with event planning but I had no idea this club even existed until now.Also does the video part have to be amazing quality? What are you looking for?

Old 07-13-2013 at 08:12 PM   #3
SweetyTweety
Elite Member

Liked: 164 Times
What if you just want to volunteer to be a big brother/big sister?

Old 07-13-2013 at 09:02 PM   #4
bbbsatmac

Liked: 1 Time
@jessicaherndz Anyone can apply, regardless of if you were apart of the club before. And the video quality doesn't have to be high quality. Using an i-phone or a camera is fine. We care more about your response than the quality.

@SweetyTweety If you want to volunteer with the organization there is an extensive screening process. I can send you the application if you want to apply for the traditional match program ( i.e. Big Brothers/Big Sisters). If you want to volunteer with [email protected], like us on Facebook for updates (facebook.com/groups/bbbsatmac).

Thanks for the questions. Hope that helps.

Last edited by bbbsatmac : 07-14-2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: spelling

Old 07-14-2013 at 08:15 PM   #5
bbbsatmac

Just a friendly reminder that applications are due tomorrow at 5pm.
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected].

Old 07-15-2013 at 08:10 AM   #6
bbbsatmac

**Clarification for VP Admin Application**:

The Video Response Question asks for a written e-mail example. We understand how that might be confusing. Please submit a written response to Michelle. For the video, introduce yourself and explain why you wrote what you wrote. (Why did you write your response in that way? What do you think was the most important thing to mention in the email? Why? )

Old 07-15-2013 at 08:15 AM   #7
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbsatmac View Post

**Clarification for VP Admin Application**:

The Video Response Question asks for a written e-mail example. We understand how that might be confusing. Please submit a written response to Michelle. For the video, introduce yourself and explain why you wrote what you wrote. (Why did you write your response in that way? What do you think was the most important thing to mention in the email? Why? )
Please use the edit feature next time.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search