MacInsiders Logo
Old 07-08-2010 at 11:24 PM   #1
YoWhat

Liked: 5 Times

bronbron to miami
$hit's whack eh? you guys catch that lebron special on tsn? best hour of my life
Old 07-09-2010 at 01:00 AM   #2
PinkSapphire

Liked: 4 Times

He's over-rated. I mean yeah, sure, he's good, but he really is over-rated.
Old 07-09-2010 at 01:48 AM   #3
feonateresa
Elite Member

Liked: 196 Times

Who exactly are we talking about here?
Old 07-09-2010 at 05:33 AM   #4
Phil

Liked: 27 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
He's only the reigning MVP and arguably the best player in the league. He is better than good.

And I'm not even a fan of his.
Old 07-11-2010 at 12:52 AM   #5
HaXoRZ

Liked: 4 Times

Quote:
best player in the league is over rated?
Old 07-11-2010 at 12:59 AM   #6
R633

Liked: 24 Times

LeBron could not have done what Kobe did in the playoffs. Kobe, right now, is the best player. Did you see him in the playoffs? He was hitting impossible shots when he was double and triple teamed. He is not over-rated... but he doesn't have a ring either...

AMano, viv_ntiri like this.
Old 07-12-2010 at 03:42 AM   #7
mudathto

Liked: 9 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by R633 View Post
LeBron could not have done what Kobe did in the playoffs. Kobe, right now, is the best player. Did you see him in the playoffs? He was hitting impossible shots when he was double and triple teamed. He is not over-rated... but he doesn't have a ring either...
I'm 100% sure LeBron could win with a supporting cast of Shaq/Fisher/Fox/Horry or Gasol/Artest/Odom/Gasol. And shooting 25% in one of the most important games of his career isn't anything to brag about.

Jordan > Lebron > Wade > Kobe > the rest of the NBA.
^ try dealing with that inequality
Old 07-12-2010 at 03:43 AM   #8
mudathto

Quote:
Politely disagree.
Old 07-12-2010 at 07:37 AM   #9
TedMosby

Liked: 34 Times

LeBron's not professional at all. An hour special just to tear Cleveland's heart out? Nice. This guy has no decency whatsoever.

In the NBA today: Kobe>LeBron>Wade. Period. Funny that the top 2, 3, and 10 guys are on the same team. Can anyone say stacked and collusion?
Old 07-12-2010 at 10:45 PM   #10
YoWhat

Liked: 5 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedMosby View Post
LeBron's not professional at all. An hour special just to tear Cleveland's heart out? Nice. This guy has no decency whatsoever.

In the NBA today: Kobe>LeBron>Wade. Period. Funny that the top 2, 3, and 10 guys are on the same team. Can anyone say stacked and collusion?
let me know when "decency" becomes part of the criteria of bein a sick baller. try to not regurgitate the shit you see on blogs and jus talk str8 basketball

btw where does kobe's adulterous relationship with that 19 yr old chick in '03 fall on your moral compass?
Old 07-13-2010 at 12:35 AM   #11
Scrub
Original "G"

Liked: 57 Times

Lebron "Lebum" James= the biggest sellout in NBA history...

sure he'll win titles in south beach, but thats taking the easy way and worse yet does not compare to Jordan stayed who CARRIED a team built for him over the years to 6 titles.

If Lebron stayed in Cleveland I would have respected him, now I just see him as lazy.

My 2 cents.

R633 likes this.
Old 07-13-2010 at 08:19 AM   #12
TedMosby

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoWhat View Post
let me know when "decency" becomes part of the criteria of bein a sick baller. try to not regurgitate the shit you see on blogs and jus talk str8 basketball

btw where does kobe's adulterous relationship with that 19 yr old chick in '03 fall on your moral compass?
This is amusing. Where did I say decency is related to ball skills? Next time actually READ what I typed. I said he's not professional.
Old 07-13-2010 at 05:02 PM   #13
mudathto

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedMosby View Post

Kobe isn't better than LeBron, though you can argue that his legacy is and will be bigger than LeBron's. I guarantee you, if LeBron had the same teammates Kobe had the courtesy of playing with, he'd have at least 5 rings on his fingers too.
Old 07-13-2010 at 05:26 PM   #14
TedMosby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudathto View Post
Kobe isn't better than LeBron, though you can argue that his legacy is and will be bigger than LeBron's. I guarantee you, if LeBron had the same teammates Kobe had the courtesy of playing with, he'd have at least 5 rings on his fingers too.
Going by stats alone, yes LeBron is "better". Stats tend to get inflated when you don't have a great supporting cast, and LeBron didn't have an excellent one.
Old 07-13-2010 at 05:50 PM   #15
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

Liked: 229 Times

i'm just sad that the players from late 90's and early 2000 are getting old
i miss those days and I especially miss vince's dunks