MacInsiders Logo
Old 07-15-2010 at 12:54 AM   #31
darklink121

Liked: 59 Times

This guy also has the nerve to say this aswell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V25rBBTDvJs
Old 07-15-2010 at 12:54 AM   #32
YoWhat

Liked: 5 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanK View Post
ok im a freshman coming in next year i want to establish right now tht the miami heat have been my favourite team since wade was drafted i swear to god if anone calls me a bandwagoner next year i will not be held accountable for my actions HEAT FOR LIFE but back to the whole lebron kobe comparison this isnt even debatable, Kobe bryant any season any game any day any hour any minute any second . Kobe is clutch lebron isnt this was proven in the second round im pretty sure LEBRON is the only player to get a quadrouple double in a playoff game with 10 turnovers , Lebron lost that game not the coach or the team it was his loss and his loss alone lebron always chokes in the 4th quarter also kobe doesnt, Kobe bryant scores 82 points in a game lebron doesnt kobe bryant has 5 rings lebron has 0 rings simple as that
sounds like wade is your favourite player...rather than miami heat being your favourite team. bandwagoners be makin excuses to bandwagon
Old 07-16-2010 at 02:25 AM   #33
RyanK

Liked: Liked 4 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoWhat View Post
sounds like wade is your favourite player...rather than miami heat being your favourite team. bandwagoners be makin excuses to bandwagon

Wade is my favorite player and the heat are my favorite team, a basketball fan has a favortite team and favorite player, lol thats how it usually works last time i checked ......Ive been following Wade since he was @ Marquette and then when he was drafted i immediately took a liking to the heat because they had my favourite college player its been a long 7 years of with the Heat i was there during the early years i was there when shaq came i was there when shaq left i was there when wade shattered his shoulder against houston i was there when Van Gundy left citing personal issues as the reason for departure and then went to Orlando a month later, I was there when Michael Doleac lost his shoe, I was there when wade was michael jordan for four straight games, I was there when Zo was having kidney issues, i was there when ricky freaking davis was running the ball in the back court like WTF !, Ive laughed and cried and bled with the Heat. I really dont appreciate dissmissive comments like that labeling me something im not just because ive paid my dues and basketball karma has been good to me

i rest my case

proceeding to take this pill -->