MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pick Your Level 2 Program? Crzyrio First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 03-31-2010 12:59 PM
Level II Program Fair Zeehan First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 01-25-2010 03:06 PM
level 2 program? jasminexo General Discussion 1 05-12-2009 08:30 PM
Science Level II Program jangh2 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 03-02-2009 08:13 AM
Applying to Level II program sad cypress First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 08-15-2008 09:54 AM

When do we pick our level II program?

Old 01-05-2010 at 05:45 PM   #1
Chris094

Liked: 0 Times

When do we pick our level II program?
Is the information posted here still valid given that it is 2010?

http://www.socsci.mcmaster.c a/Firs...program.ht ml

Do the dates change? Will I be notified regarding this process via McMaster email?

If someone could give me a bit of information regarding the procedure and its respective dates that'd be awesome! I don't want to mess this up...
Old 01-05-2010 at 05:46 PM   #2
Kevin S

Liked: 128 Times

I'm fairly certain that the dates for program selection this year will be around the same time it was last year (From March to April). You'll get an email from your faculty before program selections, which will address procedures, deadlines, etc.

Last edited by Kevin S : 01-05-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 01-05-2010 at 05:49 PM   #3
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

Hmm, I don't know the dates exactly,
but we pick sometime in March.
They'll send us an e-mail to let us know.

Old 01-05-2010 at 10:20 PM   #4
feonateresa
Elite Member

Liked: 196 Times

Make sure to do a bit of research before hand, in terms of what sort of requirements you need to get into these programs that you'll be choosing. You'll have four choices, so choose wisely and don't freak out if you think you've made a life-altering mistake, you always have the year after to change it again if you want.