MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Econ 3S03 and Econ 3HH3 for a commerce student? sabrinaj9 Academics 3 10-14-2012 10:48 AM
Econ 3HH3 vs Econ 3S03 lawleypop Academics 21 09-08-2011 12:05 AM

Econ 3HH3

Old 09-27-2018 at 01:35 PM   #1
Phoenix95

Liked: 2 Times

Econ 3HH3
I'm enrolled in Econ 3hh3 and have a midterm coming up. Any advice on how to go about studying for it? The prof (Pau) has posted test banks, I'm not sure if he'll actually use them or if I should be more thorough with studying (not just focus on test banks)
Old 10-01-2018 at 12:32 AM   #2
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,731 Times

I would definitely review the test banks, as most profs re-use old tests and switch around the questions.

Then do a study of the high level most important parts of your notes from the class lectures. Highlight key points that might be turned into a new question on the test.

Then finally, go through the test bank tests without answer keys and use them to quiz yourself on the material. See how well you answered snd you will know if you need to study more or not.
Old 10-01-2018 at 08:02 AM   #3
old guy

Liked: 5 Times

Pau has only taught that class for a couple years. I took it with Demidova, and her tests were easy. I think she established the test bank.

Probably all you've done so far is Ricardo and Factor Model. Basically, it is a good idea to know the models inside out, and what they each mean. You will definitely need that for the final anyway. It's not much work.