Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Environmental Science 1G03 question? chanduru Academics 2 08-13-2010 11:46 PM

health science 1g03

Old 06-06-2009 at 05:23 PM   #1
maryam17

Liked: 2 Times

health science 1g03
hey i couldn't find a review on this course and was wondering if anyone has taken it. it sounds really interesting but is it difficult, im looking for electives that can increase my gpa...im a kinesiology (faculty of science) student so anything that has to do with health care and the body interests me

thansk
Old 06-06-2009 at 05:44 PM   #2
emtee10
Mac Lifer

Liked: 49 Times

I took 1G03 in my first year (not as an elective) and found it really interesting. It's very "Health Sci" in its structure, meaning that instead of exams you'll have plenty of groupwork and written reflections. I wouldn't say that it's difficult, but just be aware that its not what you'd expect from a "normal" course. If you're interested, then definitely look into taking it.

I can't say for certain whether or not it'll increase your GPA. If you put in a decent amount of work, though, you can definitely pull off a decent mark. Just be aware that a good portion of your mark is (a) somewhat subjective since you write papers instead of tests, and (b) somewhat dependent on the group members you work with over the term.

Looking back on the course, which I took almost three years ago, I remember enjoying it quite a bit.