MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moving from Waterloo to Hamilton mustafa Residence & Housing 2 08-30-2010 08:40 AM
Summer School at university of waterloo? andrew22 Academics 0 04-11-2010 01:17 PM
Getting from mcmaster to university of waterloo? killza Automotive & Transportation 9 02-21-2010 08:17 PM
Welcome Week Football Game Opener: McMaster vs Waterloo Chad MacInsiders Announcements 12 09-07-2009 07:49 AM
McMaster University Sustainability Day Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 10-27-2008 08:17 AM

mcmaster/hamilton to university of waterloo

Old 11-23-2008 at 10:17 PM   #1
shleyaa

Liked: 8 Times

mcmaster/hamilton to university of waterloo
I'll be visiting my friend in Waterloo next semester, but i have NOOO clue on how to get there. Help?

Old 11-23-2008 at 10:40 PM   #2
aibrean

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by shleyaa View Post
I'll be visiting my friend in Waterloo next semester, but i have NOOO clue on how to get there. Help?
you can take a bus there from the hamilton go center

check out schedules on either the go site or the coach canada site, both bus companies service the hamilton go center
Old 11-23-2008 at 10:48 PM   #3
opensky

Liked: 2 Times

You'll want to take Coach Canada from campus. It looks like Coach Canada only runs to and from University of Waterloo on Friday afternoons and Sunday nights. However, I've taken it to the Kitchener bus terminal and then the local transit (GRT - Grand River Transit) to University of Waterloo on other days of the week.

Just look up schedules on Coach Canada for Hamilton -> Waterloo and it'll give you the times and such:
http://www.coachcanada.com/

Round trip is around $32.

Last edited by opensky : 11-23-2008 at 10:53 PM. Reason: additional details

shleyaa says thanks to opensky for this post.

T-bag likes this.
Old 11-24-2008 at 08:21 AM   #4
Ashlie

Liked: 10 Times

ya, I go to Kitchener all the time with Coach Canada and then hop on a connecting city bus. They have one called the iXpress, it runs every 15 minutes and brings you right into Waterloo campus.
Old 11-24-2008 at 11:30 AM   #5
wintermelon

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by aibrean View Post
you can take a bus there from the hamilton go center

check out schedules on either the go site or the coach canada site, both bus companies service the hamilton go center
GO doesn't go to Waterloo...Kitchener, maybe.

You can also take the Greyhound, I believe.
Old 11-24-2008 at 02:07 PM   #6
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 507 Times

Or...you could enquire at Compass! Send an email to [email protected] ca. Since they sell transportation tickets they can tell you everything you need to know!

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

shleyaa says thanks to lorend for this post.