MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Switching into level II medical radiation sciences? unman Academics 2 01-15-2012 06:26 PM
Academic help? Medical radiation sciences aw07 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 11-07-2011 08:11 PM
Medical Radiation Science Vs Medical Physics and Applied Radiation Sciences Kajee First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 10-24-2011 09:02 AM
Medical Radiation Sciences level II GPA strawbrryjam Academics 11 08-16-2011 08:38 PM
Medical Radiation Sciences _Luu_ Academics 1 07-07-2009 10:14 PM

Medical Radiation Sciences Level I Transfer

Old 03-07-2012 at 09:31 PM   #1
unman69

Liked: 3 Times

Medical Radiation Sciences Level I Transfer
Hi guys,

I looked all over but still cant find any information, does anyone know if it possible to transfer over to level I med rad from life sciences I. I applied to a bunch of 2nd year programs yesterday but just in case I dont get in I want a solid fall back.

Does anyone have any idea whether or not this is possible? And what courses I would need?
I have physics, bio and math (forgot to register for chem in the beginning of the year -__- but taking 1a03 in summer school)

Thanks in advance

P.s i know that transfer over to level II med rad is not possible
Old 03-07-2012 at 10:25 PM   #2
alyssaah

Liked: 4 Times

in 1st year med rad you need to take:
bio 1a03
math 1a03 or 1ls3
2 electives
kinesiology 1y03 and 1yy3
and then 4 courses that are med rad specific

so if you already have all of the other classes you would need to take the 4 med rad classes next year and then the year after move into level 2
Old 03-08-2012 at 12:21 AM   #3
atran

Liked: 0 Times

It's totally possible to transfer to Level 1 MedRad.

w w w. science. mcmaster.c a/associatedean/undergraduate/in-course-students/168-level-ii-program-selection-

^take out the space

From that link, I believe that you would choose MedRad as one of your program choices for Level 2.