MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reserve Seats VincentCC Academics 0 07-08-2015 06:38 AM
Reserved seats in courses Chiubacca First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 07-03-2015 12:47 PM
Will more seats be available in courses? or is it too late.. luxhydrus Academics 4 01-01-2011 04:32 PM
Japanese Course reserved for Humanities Students? CelesteSkye Academics 4 07-02-2010 12:04 PM
Course-reserved films at Mills savannah123 Academics 3 03-02-2010 10:11 PM

Reserved Seats

Old 08-13-2017 at 11:09 PM   #1
scrambledeggs

Liked: 0 Times

Reserved Seats
I would really love to take the first year french course, but I've been trying for a while to enroll in it and it keeps telling me the seats are reserved? Is there anything I can do to be able to take the course, or to somehow get myself on a wait-list?

Thanks!
Old 08-14-2017 at 11:56 AM   #2
old guy

Liked: 5 Times

Some people will drop it in the first week of classes, so seats will open.

Then again a lot of people will be vying for those seats. You'll have to go on Mosaic every hour to check for open seats.

You'd think intro French would be a perfect class for the university to offer at night in the spring & summer, I mean it'd be guaranteed tuition.
Old 08-16-2017 at 07:12 PM   #3
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

The only thing you can do is email the French department and see what they tell you.