MacInsiders Logo
Old 08-14-2015 at 08:53 PM   #1
First
Faculty: Health Sciences
Year: First

Liked: 0 Times
Tennis at Mac?
Anyone know where someone can play Tennis near Mac campus? I'm looking for both outdoor and indoor courts. Also interested in playing partners i'm around a 2.5-3.0 on the NTRP scale.
Old 08-15-2015 at 08:48 AM   #2
allylambert
Year: Third

Liked: 0 Times
Hi, there are tennis courts at Westdale High School that anyone can use, and there are several indoor clubs, but they come at a price: Rosedale Tennis Club (Full year price: 450$, 8 visit play pass: 99$), and that's all I know of. If you are interested there is a tennis team at mac, you can emails [email protected] if you are interested in the team. Hope that helps!
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Add negative rating0Add positive rank

Not a member of MacInsiders? Signup now and gain full access to our student community!
Ask questions, get informed, and get involved!
Closed Thread