MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PSA: Kids, look both ways before you cross a street DannyV General Discussion 19 07-23-2009 10:48 PM
KIDS HELP PHONE: Volunteer Info Session! Annie Clubs & Groups 0 02-25-2009 05:52 PM
Love Working with Kids & Looking to Volunteer? Lois Clubs & Groups 0 01-04-2009 08:36 PM
TRICK OR TREAT for SICK KIDS Chad General Discussion 1 10-21-2008 07:59 PM

Volunteer with Kids

Old 09-16-2009 at 05:39 PM   #1
nuttynatz

Liked: 2 Times

Volunteer with Kids
Hi,

I wanted to let you guys know about a really interesting volunteer opportunity with Frontier College Hamiton. I don't know how familiar you are with this organization but Frontier College is a 110-year-old, non-profit volunteer organization promoting literacy in various centers across Canada (visit http://www.frontiercollege.c a/ for more information).

I volunteered with the program last year and I found it to be an amazing experience and an excellent organization. The hours are flexible and there are a variety of different programs that you can volunteer with.

The Frontier College Organizational Team will be hosting two Information/Orientation Sessions for interested volunteers on Monday September 21st and Wednesday September 23rd (you only need to attend one orientation session) from 5:30 ‘till 6:30 p.m. at the MSU Clubspace, Room 215, 2nd floor of the Students Centre. We hope you will join us!

Should you have any questions or need additional information, please e-mail [email protected] ege.ca or contact our Community Coordinator, Shannon Stevens by e-mail [email protected] ege.ca or by phone at 905-818-1356. Thank you again for your interest in Frontier College Hamilton. I look forward to meeting you at the orientation session.
Old 10-11-2009 at 08:45 PM   #2
hcm2009

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttynatz View Post
Hi,

I wanted to let you guys know about a really interesting volunteer opportunity with Frontier College Hamiton. I don't know how familiar you are with this organization but Frontier College is a 110-year-old, non-profit volunteer organization promoting literacy in various centers across Canada (visit http://www.frontiercollege.c a/ for more information).

I volunteered with the program last year and I found it to be an amazing experience and an excellent organization. The hours are flexible and there are a variety of different programs that you can volunteer with.

The Frontier College Organizational Team will be hosting two Information/Orientation Sessions for interested volunteers on Monday September 21st and Wednesday September 23rd (you only need to attend one orientation session) from 5:30 ‘till 6:30 p.m. at the MSU Clubspace, Room 215, 2nd floor of the Students Centre. We hope you will join us!

Should you have any questions or need additional information, please e-mail [email protected] ege.ca or contact our Community Coordinator, Shannon Stevens by e-mail [email protected] ege.ca or by phone at 905-818-1356. Thank you again for your interest in Frontier College Hamilton. I look forward to meeting you at the orientation session.
Such a very amazing link!