MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone dropping KIN 1Y03? Graduating this year and need for grad school! s_muskat Academics 5 07-14-2010 06:17 PM
Grad Card and Grad Response Form Available nh999 MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-02-2010 08:57 AM
Anyone else applying to grad school this year? Kathy2 Academics 4 12-23-2009 12:25 PM

1st Year Neuroscience Grad

Old 08-06-2011 at 10:04 AM   #1
InsideMINDS

Liked: 11 Times

1st Year Neuroscience Grad
Hey guys, I'm an incoming Neurosci grad student. I was pretty happy when I found this forum.... theres just so much stuff and so many people here.

I started a blog that I'm going to fill up with transition into mac, life at mac, and life as a graduate student at mac. Its www.insideminds.tk. Feel free to follow it if you'd like a peek into those things through my eyes. InsideMINDS is a bit of a pun referring both to this experience and the litteral MINDS program at McMaster (McMaster Integrative Neuroscience Discovery and Study, say THAT five times fast ). Its pretty empty now bc its summer, but in a few weeks when things start rolling I hope some of you might find it pretty interesting, especially those in the life/health sciences, neuroscience, or those looking at graduate school. Feel free to PM me about advice about these fielfs (in general, not mac specific since its my first time at mac). Hopefully I'll see some of you around, and who knows I might be your TA this year !

Last edited by InsideMINDS : 08-06-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Old 08-06-2011 at 11:40 AM   #2
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

Welcome to the MI community and Mac Grad school. =]