MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
midterm? Joyceyblank First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 10-18-2011 09:03 PM

2DP4 Midterm

Old 02-12-2012 at 02:11 PM   #1
GCSM
Half Life 3 Confirmed

Liked: 95 Times

2DP4 Midterm
So our midterm for Comp Eng 2DP4 is tomorrow, and I'm not sure what to expect on it, he hasn't posted any sample midterms, or what the format will be.

Does anyone have an idea of what we should expect to see on it?

Thanks

Last edited by GCSM : 02-12-2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Spelling :P
Old 02-12-2012 at 02:59 PM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Inbox me if you want last year's midterm, I'm going to scan it right now.
Old 02-12-2012 at 03:00 PM   #3
PhilM

Liked: 148 Times

Don't except anything, answer all the questions http://rafaoliveiralopes.fil es.wor...?w=300&h =273
Old 02-13-2012 at 01:18 PM   #4
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Saw that this test was today when I was looking at midterm sched on ece website so I thought I'd remind people: knowing how to use binary/hex/dec conversion/addition/etc for your casio will save a ton of time when dealing with easy arithmetic that is annoying by hand. Rest of the test should be easy if you do decently with the labs.