MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chem 1a03 Access Code Maaaaa First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 09-10-2011 09:00 PM

Where is the access code?

Old 09-08-2012 at 06:28 PM   #1
Sarah. K '16

Liked: 1 Time

Where is the access code?
Recently i purchased the Chem 1A03/1AA3 textbook bundle from titles. In the plastic package there was a blue piece of paper saying that "this package includes your MasteringChemistry Access Code". Does anyone know where i can find this?
Old 09-08-2012 at 06:36 PM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

It's on a piece of cardboard
Old 09-08-2012 at 06:41 PM   #3
Sarah. K '16

There wasn't any pieces of cardboard in the package. Am i suppose to collect it from somewhere?
Old 09-08-2012 at 07:03 PM   #4
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

Should be in the package. I don't remember if my code was inside the book or outside but it should be there.. Just don't open it yet and ask the bookstore first.

I may have a book+code to sell (Just gota ask prof to change the name...)
Old 09-08-2012 at 07:07 PM   #5
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah. K '16 View Post
There wasn't any pieces of cardboard in the package. Am i suppose to collect it from somewhere?
No, as the little notice said, it should be in your package. Did you throw out anything from the package (including wrapping)? It may have ended up in what you threw out by mistake. If you're sure it's not there you can try going to Titles and telling them your package didn't come with it.
Old 09-08-2012 at 07:11 PM   #6
estradjm

Liked: 0 Times

My code (the black carboard) was in between the two textbook.
Old 09-08-2012 at 07:44 PM   #7
Sarah. K '16

yeah i just opened it, looked in the garbage and everything. There definitely wasn't one in there. Hopefully they can give me one... thanks guys