MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Agenda/Calendar xxorianna Computers & Tech 2 08-19-2012 02:40 PM
Dude on 4TH FLOOR MILLS Infinity General Discussion 6 12-12-2011 03:57 PM
Can I still get an agenda tmrw?? RememberTwce First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 09-08-2010 08:45 PM
Agenda Mair General Discussion 10 09-07-2010 11:14 PM
A 2nd year business informatics dude CB-Shawn Introduce Yourself 1 07-07-2010 01:43 PM

The Agenda - Dude, Where's My Future?

Old 09-09-2013 at 07:50 AM   #1
RJK1990

Liked: 11 Times

The Agenda - Dude, Where's My Future?
I just heard on News Talk 1010 that The Agenda will be airing a 5-part series this week on the millenial generation at 8pm on TVO. Whether you're an alumni, graduate student, upper year student or first year student; this seems like it will be a very hot topic series.

http://theagenda.tvo.org/blog/agenda...eres-my-future

They'll be interviewing both successful and unsuccessful millenials between age 18 and 30 and discuss whether this is just a normal bump in the road that previous generations faced, or if it's worse than past generations.

anon491, KayS all say thanks to RJK1990 for this post.

doppelganger likes this.
Old 09-09-2013 at 11:21 AM   #2
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

Neat. I'll definitely be checking this out. It was really interesting to watch that other documentary on generation y and job prospects... I believe it was CBC documentary.

edit: found the name! it was "Generation Jobless". You can watch it online for free here.

Last edited by anon491 : 09-09-2013 at 11:44 AM.

KayS says thanks to anon491 for this post.