Ahoy Pirates! Hammertime General Discussion 2 09-09-2009 04:06 PM

Ahoy

Old 08-26-2011 at 02:02 PM   #1
knife-wrench

Liked: 0 Times

Ahoy
Eric Kania
First year physical sciences I
I have no idea whatsoever I just know I want it to be something that I can enjoy.
I enjoy mostly indie, rock, and alternative genres some examples of bands I like are Radiohead, Arcade Fire, and many many more. Some shows I like are community, scrubs, the office and chuck.
Other things I like to do are playing bass- I have only been playing for about half a year so I'm not that great. Also play double for pretty much the same amount of time.
I'm just looking to meet people and get an Idea of what I'm getting into.
Old 08-26-2011 at 02:28 PM   #2
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

Welcome to the MI community and McMaster University !
Old 08-26-2011 at 03:04 PM   #3
ikantsepll
J's Prince

Liked: 607 Times

wow herbs, you're just copy pasting your replies. PERSONALIZE THEM OR IM TELLING MI POLICE!

and heyo knife-wrench. I'm still convinced you're a mechanic/mugger combo, until you provide a valid reason for your username.
Old 08-26-2011 at 03:10 PM   #4
sjager

Liked: 59 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikantsepll View Post
wow herbs, you're just copy pasting your replies. PERSONALIZE THEM OR IM TELLING MI POLICE!

and heyo knife-wrench. I'm still convinced you're a mechanic/mugger combo, until you provide a valid reason for your username.
SCRUBS!

KNIFE WRENCHHHHH...for kids!
Old 08-26-2011 at 03:11 PM   #5
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Quote:

What happened to not posting on intro threads? This is my personalized intro reply to all new people which I do not copy and paste.
Old 08-26-2011 at 03:13 PM   #6
ikantsepll
J's Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by herBs View Post
What happened to not posting on intro threads? This is my personalized intro reply to all new people which I do not copy and paste.
I decided to check one out to see what goes down in here.
Also, personalized would mean you change it to cater each new user, not give a generic reply
Old 08-26-2011 at 03:15 PM   #7
ikantsepll
J's Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjager View Post
SCRUBS!

KNIFE WRENCHHHHH...for kids!
LOL I totally forgot about it.

Old 08-26-2011 at 04:23 PM   #8
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Quote:
I decided to check one out to see what goes down in here.
Also, personalized would mean you change it to cater each new user, not give a generic reply
I do it ocassionaly, sometimes I just get too lazy, so I give them the 'basic' so to say. You do your thing, let other people do theirs.
Old 08-26-2011 at 04:33 PM   #9
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

Welcome to MI and McMaster Eric! I've seen few Physical Sciences students on here already, so it won't be difficult to meet everyone! And besides, you have all of welcome week too!
Old 08-26-2011 at 04:34 PM   #10
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by knife-wrench View Post
Eric Kania
First year physical sciences I
I have no idea whatsoever I just know I want it to be something that I can enjoy.
I enjoy mostly indie, rock, and alternative genres some examples of bands I like are Radiohead, Arcade Fire, and many many more. Some shows I like are community, scrubs, the office and chuck.
Other things I like to do are playing bass- I have only been playing for about half a year so I'm not that great. Also play double for pretty much the same amount of time.
I'm just looking to meet people and get an Idea of what I'm getting into.
By the way, what sort of bands are you into specifically for Rock? Do you listen to Punk?
Old 08-26-2011 at 04:47 PM   #11
knife-wrench

Liked: 0 Times

I pretty much grew up with rock
Eh depends what band for punk but probably.

Last edited by knife-wrench : 08-26-2011 at 04:52 PM.