Liked: 89 Times

Too long, didn't do.

Afzal, PhilM like this.
Old 02-16-2012 at 10:09 PM   #17
adaptation
Elite Member

Liked: 305 Times

Chaotic Good

Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.
Old 02-16-2012 at 10:14 PM   #18
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

You Are:

Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.
Old 02-16-2012 at 11:06 PM   #19
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Lawful Good

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.
Old 02-16-2012 at 11:23 PM   #20
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

Lawful Good.

Hermione Granger
Minerva McGonagall
Molly Weasley
Cedric Diggory

That sounds like a good list. Except for Cedric, never liked him. :/

"Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion."

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsftw View Post
Neutral Good - A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable"

I have a feeling this test likes to talk up to every alignment, LOL.

justinsftw likes this.
Old 02-16-2012 at 11:59 PM   #21
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

Lawful Good, seems like we are many.

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX (23)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

So I'm kind of a mix :p
Old 02-17-2012 at 01:06 AM   #22
Snowman
Elite Member

Liked: 180 Times

True Neutral, but slightly more weighted to good

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX X (22)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Old 02-17-2012 at 02:53 AM   #23
Tailsnake
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 453 Times

True Neutral
Old 02-17-2012 at 04:43 AM   #24
justinsftw
Elite Member

Liked: 342 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faer View Post
That sounds like a good list. Except for Cedric, never liked him. :/
Me neither, especially now that he's a vampire.

britb, Faer, Purple2309 like this.
Old 02-17-2012 at 08:14 AM   #25
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

Lawful Good,

though i felt some answers didnt truly express what i would do in certain situations im surprised that i got that cus its actually how i think** i am

also those argueing about HP characters... im sorry but

Hermione Granger
Minerva McGonagall
Molly Weasley
Cedric Diggory

totally knock yours out of the ball part... infact i would argue most of ur HP characters wouldnt be where they are today without these guys

Faer likes this.
Old 02-17-2012 at 08:46 AM   #26
Faer
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsftw View Post
Me neither, especially now that he's a vampire.
LOL, no he's not.

Edward = zombie!Cedric.

I would say that's a degradation to zombies everywhere, but then http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588173/ happened.

justinsftw likes this.
Old 02-17-2012 at 09:16 AM   #27
Eternal Fire
Elite Member

Liked: 227 Times

Chaotic Neutral

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.
Old 02-17-2012 at 10:45 AM   #28
Misspolitics

Liked: 96 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Fire View Post
Chaotic Neutral

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.
yay, someone else who is Chaotic Neutral. Now we're supposed to say "muahahahahaa" I think, anyways. However, for people who are chaotic Neutral, they say famous people include "Q" (from star trek) which I never watch, so I don't know who that is...
Old 02-17-2012 at 11:47 AM   #29
justinsftw
Elite Member

Liked: 342 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faer View Post
LOL, no he's not.

Edward = zombie!Cedric.

I would say that's a degradation to zombies everywhere, but then http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588173/ happened.
LMAO. That reminds me of this Simpsons episode.

Faer likes this.
Old 02-17-2012 at 11:51 AM   #30
Faer
Elite Member

Hahaha, I love how Neil Gaiman is involved in it...LOL.