MacInsiders Logo
Old 09-08-2010 at 11:31 AM   #1
harleyjj

Liked: 0 Times

I Am Scientist
Hey everyone! My name is Jon Harley and I'm a life sci student. With lfe sci I'm particularly interested in Psych and Neoroscience, and luckily I've heard nothing but great things about the psych courses and basically everything else at McMaster. I've been checking out MI pretty much every day so I figured it was about time to make my first post! I think this website will be a really cool way to meet people, especially for off campus students like myself! (Go SOCS!)

I'm also a musicain and play guitar, drums and violin! I listen to virtually every genre of music because it's my favorite passtime. Some of my favourite groups are Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Arcade Fire, The National and the Gaslight Anthem! I love to jam so meeting fellow musicians would definitely be great!

By introducing myself, I'm also hoping that anyone with used first year life sci and linguistics textbooks might be able to offer me some deals on their books, and of course it would be awesome to simply meet more people! Also getting updates on parties would be nice!

Cheers everyone! I look forward to being more active on MI!
Old 09-08-2010 at 11:37 AM   #2
MIpolice

Liked: 12 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjj View Post
Hey everyone! My name is Jon Harley and I'm a life sci student. With lfe sci I'm particularly interested in Psych and Neoroscience, and luckily I've heard nothing but great things about the psych courses and basically everything else at McMaster. I've been checking out MI pretty much every day so I figured it was about time to make my first post! I think this website will be a really cool way to meet people, especially for off campus students like myself! (Go SOCS!)

I'm also a musicain and play guitar, drums and violin! I listen to virtually every genre of music because it's my favorite passtime. Some of my favourite groups are Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Arcade Fire, The National and the Gaslight Anthem! I love to jam so meeting fellow musicians would definitely be great!

By introducing myself, I'm also hoping that anyone with used first year life sci and linguistics textbooks might be able to offer me some deals on their books, and of course it would be awesome to simply meet more people! Also getting updates on parties would be nice!

Cheers everyone! I look forward to being more active on MI!
nice to meet ya Jon. I might be in 1 of ur psych classes...
Old 09-08-2010 at 12:49 PM   #3
harleyjj

That's awesome! I'm hoping it'll be a pretty sick class. I've actally met Dr Kim a couple times and he seems like a really cool guy! But I heard he makes really hard mltiple choice exams...
Old 09-09-2010 at 07:41 PM   #4
John-e-Dee

Hey
Hey welcome to Mac.