EarthSci 2W03 pineaukeo 2nd Year Course Reviews 6 01-08-2016 11:20 AM
Anthro 1AA3/1AB3 MichaelScarn Academics 2 06-05-2012 05:40 PM
Anthro 2W03 matt17 Academics 1 02-09-2012 09:05 PM

Anthropology 1AB3/2W03

Old 06-07-2012 at 09:10 AM   #1
shredgnar

Liked: 0 Times

Anthropology 1AB3/2W03
Hey! Anyone have any info on the courses anthro 1AB3 or anthro 2W03? difficulty level? what to expect like the course format like exam or assignments or w/e? My original plan as an elective was to take anthropology 2U03 or 2MA3 but unfortunately no spots available so I'm stuck with one of these two courses... I heard that antho 1AB3 bout sex, food and death is new
-thanks in advanced if anyone knows something regardin these courses!
Old 06-07-2012 at 09:46 AM   #2
sarahsullz
Sock Scientist
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 105 Times

1AB3 is absolutely brand new this year and will integrate all three sub-fields of Anthropology (Archaeology, Cultural, and Evolution) but no one will really know much in terms of difficulty, the syllabus isn't online anywhere.
I haven't taken 2W03 but I did find a copy of the syllabus from two years ago, so here you go: http://www.anthropology.mcma ster.c...03EFinsten.pdf