MacInsiders Logo

Anyone in engineering or IT?

Old 07-22-2010 at 05:05 PM   #1
cywhiz

Liked: 0 Times

Anyone in engineering or IT?
Hi everyone,

I am CY and I'll be going to McMaster for Computing and IT this fall. I am going into third year since I have some credits transferred over. Having just graduated from college, I feel this is going to be a big change for me. Teachers, students, atmosphere, everything...Quite excited really, because I get to meet lots of people, and have fun at the same time!

My friends from McMaster said it's a great school! I'm going to live off campus, but didn't find somewhere to stay yet! I guess I need to start searching! With 1.5 month to go, hopefully it's not too late =) Anyone have any nice recommendations?

Most of the time, I'll be staying in the ETB building (the new one, haha), but I'll walk around campus too whenever I have some free time. Looking forward to meet all of you out there!
Old 07-22-2010 at 07:08 PM   #2
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

Im looking for off campus housing too. Check out the off campus housing
Old 07-24-2010 at 11:32 PM   #3
cywhiz

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPack View Post
Im looking for off campus housing too. Check out the off campus housing
Yup, I've checked http://macoffcampus.mcmaster .ca/classifieds/index.php but many of the postings are very similar. All of them have similar pricing, location, and "features" as well. It is hard to choose when the majority of the ads don't show the actual bedroom (which is the deciding factor). I have no idea why they put up a picture of the front side of the house though.

I guess I'll have to start calling some places and actually look inside to find the "perfect" one! So have you find yours yet?
Old 07-24-2010 at 11:37 PM   #4
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

Yeah I rather see a pic of the bedroom, its not like I'm house shopping.
I havent found anything yet but I havent had time to look hard . Hopefully this week, if not .oh well