MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CSCT/English 1B03 lorend 1st Year Course Reviews 10 09-08-2012 09:15 PM
english 1b03 or enlish 1a03 sandramik3 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 06-09-2010 07:37 PM
English 1b03/1bb3 kwyhan First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 01-04-2010 09:11 AM
English 1b03/1bb3 spiotrowski Academics 1 10-03-2008 04:11 PM

anyone have english 1b03?

Old 12-28-2009 at 10:18 PM   #1
muns2

Liked: 0 Times

anyone have english 1b03?
i'm trying to get english 1b03.
i don't think the english department will pick up if i call during the winter break, so i'm planning to go to them on the monday term 2 starts.

does anyone know where the english department is located on campus?

also, can anyone tell me a bit about this course? thanks!
Old 12-28-2009 at 10:52 PM   #2
Erika0909

Liked: 0 Times

I had 1b03 last semester. Relatively an easy course to say the least.
There are 2 essays, one 500 words and another 1000 which are very simple.
It's basically about culture and consumerism and just on how culture is shaped and all that good stuff.
There are A LOT of terms though so if you're good with memorizing and making sense of them you'll be fine.
It's really simple though, it shouldn't be a problem

If you have O'brien as your prof though, I warn you, lecture is the boringest thing ever.