MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Math 1K03 vs. Math 1F03, to take before Math 1M03 nazzymodes Academics 2 08-07-2012 04:41 PM

anyone in math 1m03 want to do assignments together?

Old 01-16-2013 at 06:35 PM   #1
jennyh
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 2 Times

anyone in math 1m03 want to do assignments together?
anybody wanna do math 1m03 assignments together? i know before they used to be on mathzone and were super easy but now theyre on connect and connect doesnt let you see the right answers, and theres like no way of cheating lol so i was just wondering if anyone wanted to work on them together possibly tomorrow? it'd be a lot easier to do them together because once you get one wrong, you only have to keep redoing the ones you got wrong, not a whole new set of questions.
Old 01-16-2013 at 08:36 PM   #2
Suspect

Liked: 60 Times

I can work with you. If you don't mind that i'm struggling right now (but still trying my best, if that helps).

jennyh likes this.
Old 01-16-2013 at 08:40 PM   #3
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

If you find yourself struggling, and if you haven't already considered going to the Math Help Centre, you should do so. They may be hesitant with helping you directly on your assignment, but I'm sure they'd be more than willing to help you grasp concepts and so on.
Old 01-16-2013 at 08:45 PM   #4
jennyh
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 2 Times

yeah for sure! math help center helps with assignments too fyi, but lets get a group or a few people! it'll be so helpful!