MacInsiders Logo

Asking for some help..

Old 01-19-2012 at 12:01 PM   #31
gallagaj

Liked: 19 Times

All Your Help And Support Is Really Paying Off! Please If You Have Any Family Or Friends That You Could Get To Sign Up And Help Too I Would Be Forever Grateful!
Old 01-19-2012 at 06:52 PM   #32
gallagaj

continue to get friends and family to sign up/vote please
Old 01-19-2012 at 06:55 PM   #33
Sintos

Liked: 85 Times

Ill do it up! Goodluck! That would be an awesome prize for both you and her ahaha.

gallagaj says thanks to Sintos for this post.

gallagaj likes this.
Old 01-19-2012 at 07:06 PM   #34
ricechrispy

Liked: 9 Times

is the point of the contest to give the 50,000 to the person with the worst kitchen? cuz i think hers looks really good imo lol

in any case, i voted for her GL

gallagaj says thanks to ricechrispy for this post.

Biochem47, gallagaj like this.
Old 01-19-2012 at 08:58 PM   #35
megha

Liked: 1 Time

i did it just because of your picture of the cat trying to reach the door

gallagaj says thanks to megha for this post.

gallagaj likes this.
Old 01-20-2012 at 12:26 AM   #36
gallagaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricechrispy View Post
is the point of the contest to give the 50,000 to the person with the worst kitchen? cuz i think hers looks really good imo lol

in any case, i voted for her GL
Lol no, the point is not the worst kitchen. The whole contest has involved a lot of work. It started many months ago (seeing as we are on the 3rd round of a giveaway). The actual prize is awarded to the person with the photo in 1st place (done through peoples votes, likes and comments). However even if someone signed up the day before the contest ended and received the most votes they could not win because you had to be in the top 5 of the leader boards for majority of the contest. This involves posting blogs, commenting on others pages, getting people to sign up. So my mom herself has been working her BUTT off to stay on the leader boards. Now that the contest is coming to an end she must be sure that her photos are in first place to take the prize.
Old 01-20-2012 at 12:29 AM   #37
gallagaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sintos View Post
Ill do it up! Goodluck! That would be an awesome prize for both you and her ahaha.
Thanks so much. the prize would mean more to my mother than anyone. Unfortunately my mothers health is declining, and she is losing her sight, however cooking and baking is her passion. So to have a kitchen that is laid out better and with cupboards she can reach (seeing as she is 5 foot) is what really matters to her. She's always done everything to help me so now I am trying to help her the best I can by getting as many people as possible to sign up and vote for her.
Old 01-21-2012 at 02:20 PM   #38
gallagaj

thanks again everyone!
Old 01-21-2012 at 03:34 PM   #39
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

Liked: 229 Times

i voted i hope u win

gallagaj says thanks to cjdzl for this post.

gallagaj likes this.
Old 01-21-2012 at 05:01 PM   #40
gallagaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdzl View Post
i voted i hope u win
thank you very much!. its not so much me winning-- -more like my mom but it means alot that you are helping me out and in turn helping her out!
Old 01-23-2012 at 12:40 PM   #41
gallagaj

bump ........
Old 01-23-2012 at 02:15 PM   #42
lbqjenny

Liked: 0 Times

You asked us to vote for your cake last year...
Old 01-24-2012 at 04:54 AM   #43
gallagaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbqjenny View Post
You asked us to vote for your cake last year...
yes your correct we were in a cake contest last year. that prize was worth 3000$ and the hopes were to help pay for my tuition. unfortunately we did not win but we are trying ALOT harder this time around for this contest. The prize is a lot better in terms of value and this one is for my mom - i do not live at home, so i'm trying very hard to help her out.

We enter a lot of contests and sometimes it pays off sometimes it doesn't. As well, we both coupon and that is very rewarding and helps to save a lot of money. So if you have any questions about contests or couponing in general id be more than willing to help. Even though it seems like you lose contests more times than you win it really pays off when you do win.
Old 01-24-2012 at 06:38 AM   #44
Biochem47
Elite Member

Liked: 73 Times

When do you find out?

DMe3, gallagaj like this.
Old 01-24-2012 at 10:16 AM   #45
gallagaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochem47 View Post
When do you find out?
This round ends January 31st. After that it takes some time to verify all the voters and be sure that the person listed in first place is actually the winner. The other round winners were notified about 2 weeks after the round ended.