MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Taking BIO 1a03 and medrad pathology at the same time? aw07 General Discussion 2 08-08-2011 11:09 PM
For those that took Math 1A03/1AA3 or are taking it now Reddishh Academics 87 01-30-2011 02:21 PM

is it a bad thing taking hth age 1aa3/1bb3 at the same time

Old 08-25-2011 at 09:02 PM   #1
macbaby07
Elite Member

Liked: 54 Times

is it a bad thing taking hth age 1aa3/1bb3 at the same time
well ... is it?
Old 08-25-2011 at 09:13 PM   #2
IbrahimH

Liked: 13 Times

I don't see why it would be bad. I don't believe the content of the two courses overlaps too much.

I'm taking both of them in one semester this year!
Old 08-25-2011 at 09:33 PM   #3
macbaby07
Elite Member

when are u taking it? mine are both in second semester.
we should trade one each so we have one of each in the terms
Old 08-25-2011 at 09:46 PM   #4
IbrahimH

Liked: 13 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbaby07 View Post
when are u taking it? mine are both in second semester.
we should trade one each so we have one of each in the terms
I have both during 2nd term. And I actually just chose them to be that way because it's the only way they would fit into my schedule.

Though if you're looking to have them in separate semesters you will definitely get a spot soon. Keep checking from now and especially around or on the first day of classes because a lot of people will be dropping the classes/doing some switching around.

They're big classes so you have a good chance of obtaining a seat.
Old 08-25-2011 at 09:51 PM   #5
macbaby07
Elite Member

i think i have to keep both of mine second term too .. i dont have much of a choice
hopefully it works out .. keep in touch for help and stuff?
Old 08-26-2011 at 07:09 AM   #6
danii3

Liked: 0 Times

They're different it should be fine.
One is actually first year gerontology (the study of aging). And one is health st. they're different...
So there shouldn't be much overlap
Old 08-26-2011 at 10:38 AM   #7
kirsten..!

Liked: 26 Times

youll be fine.. one is about aging and one is more about the healthcare system.. theyre both light in terms of workload (short papers, weekly questions) and the material isnt too difficult !