MacInsiders Logo
Old 03-26-2011 at 09:43 PM   #1
gallagaj

Liked: 19 Times

What bar is better?
Whats a better bar to go to on a saturday night - The Honest Lawyer, or Dirty Dogs.

Looking for a nice setting and some good nachos! Maybe some music and a good crowd. (I like the top 40 type of music btw).
Thanks in advance.
Old 03-26-2011 at 09:49 PM   #2
alh24
Elite Member

Liked: 243 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallagaj View Post
Whats a better bar to go to on a saturday night - The Honest Lawyer, or Dirty Dogs.

Looking for a nice setting and some good nachos! Maybe some music and a good crowd. (I like the top 40 type of music btw).
Thanks in advance.
The Honest Lawyer is pretty good. The food is alright - not bad, but nothing spectacular. I don't really recall the type of music. It's a more active bar, if I recall correctly. There are a lot of games (pool, pinball, etc.) and stuff (unless it's changed since the last time I went, so... last February, I think?). Not my type of bar, but I'd recommend it to people. I haven't been to Dirty Dogs.
Old 03-26-2011 at 10:03 PM   #3
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

I have no idea if Dirty Dogs does food, but I would hardly call it a "nice" setting. It's great if you're in the mood for titts and female body gazing and/or being fairly drunk and dancing. Seriously great place for titts, especially on the emptier nights. In terms of music it's a mix of top 40, country, and random rock type stuff. Pretty good for a crowd too.

Though that's my Friday night experience. I've never been on a Saturday.

Old 03-26-2011 at 10:19 PM   #4
Tailsnake
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 453 Times

Honest Lawyer is a better bar experience, dirty dogs is sort of a bar/club mix. It really depends on what you're looking for.