MacInsiders Logo
Old 07-15-2008 at 01:30 AM   #1
thebends

Liked: 0 Times

Becoming a CA?
I was just checking to see if anyone knows if it is still possible to become a CA for the residence buildings next year? Figuring it is my last year and I never got to go into res first year I thought this might be a great opportunity to meet people (aside from the responsibility). If it is possible anyone know where I might be able to sign up?
Cheers
Thebends
Old 07-15-2008 at 05:55 AM   #2
temara.brown
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 352 Times

They usually do their large hiring process at the end of the academic year and create a waiting list from that pool of people for when people drop out of their hired positions.
You can still try contacting Residence Life Staff, specifically Kevin Beatty expressing your interest. His email is: [email protected]

Have you considered the Inter-Residence Council as well? This organization also provides you with an opportunity to live and be involved in residence. There are two representative positions in each residence, those being hall rep and programming rep. One focuses on advocay, the other on event planning. The VP Finance and president position are also currently vacant. If you are interested in any of these positions and would like more information, that can be found here. Contact Eshan Fernando, the VP Internal about getting involved with this if you're interested. His email is: [email protected]
Old 07-15-2008 at 09:31 AM   #3
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times

The IRC is amazing! <3
Old 07-15-2008 at 11:06 AM   #4
thebends

Liked: 0 Times

Awesome...
Awesome, I sent out messages to both e-mail addresses, thanks I appreciate the help. Hopefully something will come up. From all the stories Ive heard about res it sounds like a great place to meet people and have some good memories at Mac.
Old 07-15-2008 at 10:42 PM   #5
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times

Actually, with regards to the election (sorry I should have noted this earlier) you are to contact Wasim Hossain at
[email protected] om

Last edited by ferreinm : 07-15-2008 at 10:46 PM.