Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
Beijing Hut joset2 Restaurants & Food Reviews 5 09-25-2013 01:24 PM

Beijing Hut

Beijing Hut
Published by jesswang422
10-30-2010
Published by

Beijing Hut

Went to Beijing Hut on Main St for some quick chinese food.
When you walk in, the lady who serves you can't really speak english, so thank god I knew how to speak mandarin. Quality of the food was alright, edible. I thought it took a little long for us to receive our food. Portions are rather large. Price was okay. There are student specials! We ordered curry chicken, ma po tofu, and brocolli & beef with rice. Overall experience was okay.
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Beijing Hut!

Old 10-30-2010 at 06:39 PM   #2
aa84

Liked: 0 Times
please help the non-speakers...
i wanted some kind of curry and ordered general thao for safety, i thought it would be similar to the one at bistro.. sadly it was some kind of battered dry chicken.. i dont like dry foods. recommendations?

Old 11-02-2010 at 04:11 PM   #3
eycc11

Liked: 7 Times
They've got a photo album full of pictures of their menu items... Just point out to her whatever you want to order!

Old 11-11-2010 at 08:42 AM   #4
hamnahx02

Liked: 16 Times
The place is really good... well worth the price. Really cheap and they serve a lot.
personally would recommend the place. Photo Album really helps!

Old 09-11-2013 at 02:09 PM   #5
Watoko
Elite Member

Liked: 126 Times
I went there with a friend during first year and never went back. Absolutely terrible. Portions were small even for the price. The food did not taste great. Warning: Do not get the sweet and sour soup.

Overall, not a place I recommend.

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search