MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ELM: So I approached the LTRC office.. tashatjong General Discussion 18 09-17-2009 11:59 AM

On Being Approached

Old 11-02-2010 at 02:51 AM   #151
zombiejesus

Liked: 80 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlov View Post
Apparently these girls are on the prowl

http://cougarlife.com/?landing=index_rose
I created an account for fun when I had my jaw wired shut this summer. I'm sure there are real women on there, but with a free account and no picture I was getting way too many offers for it to be legit.
Protip: if you read the terms and conditions, the management reserves the right to message you with fake accounts for "entertainment".
Old 11-26-2010 at 10:48 PM   #152
NowHere

Liked: 14 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWalker View Post
You know what? Try it. It's been suggested in the thread many times, but actually try it. Don't post in this thread anymore. Really, don't. Go out there and actually find some girl, any girl...or even guy (not in a strange secluded space of course), sit down, and talk. Talk.

Forget your inhibitions for just one day. Forget about making mistakes. Think of it as a page in your life that you can just rip out if anything goes wrong. Just whip up a convo and talk. Don't try to make matter out of thin air...really talk. If it's a girl and she's attractive...and after talking to her you think you like her, ask her out.

I’ve never tried it, but that’s because I never had the courage to. Maybe you’re better than me.

...oh, and be a dear and tell us how it goes, will you?
It was good. In the student centre I noticed a girl that seemed to be doing work on a friday evening (tonight). For the record, I did this for myself but i remembered someone called me on it in this thread so i thought it would be perfect to come back and tell about it.

She said she was busy with a friends party tomorrow so did the work today, chatted for a while yada yada. She told me she doesnt even go to mac just visiting from brock etc. Good stuff.

Your turn lol jk, go at your own pace buddy
Old 11-27-2010 at 01:33 AM   #153
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

being a guy i doubt most of us try to do this on a less than regular basis
Old 11-27-2010 at 11:03 AM   #154
NowHere

Liked: 14 Times

Do you think girls will do it?