Bio 2C03 Fight0 2nd Year Course Reviews 70 02-18-2017 01:01 PM
Anyone take Kin 2C03 before? SandraM Academics 1 10-20-2010 09:30 AM

Bio 2C03

Old 06-03-2011 at 10:56 PM   #1
Saskia

Liked: 14 Times

Bio 2C03
Hi,

Anyone know about Dr. Campos and her teaching style? Is she a good prof?

Thanks
Old 06-03-2011 at 10:58 PM   #2
L'Étoile
Tooth Fairy

Liked: 543 Times

i know she is ok

McMaster University, Honours B.Sc. in Biology '13, Minor in Psychology

University of British Columbia, DMD '17, Doctor of Dental Medicine
Old 06-03-2011 at 11:07 PM   #3
Saskia

Liked: 14 Times

I am in a little bit of a dilemma. I've heard that Dr. Dej is a way better prof but her course conflicts with Life Sci 2N03 which has only one core.

Since rate my profs rated her quite poorly, I was wondering what should I expect with her? and if it's even a big deal to choose one or the other?

Last edited by Saskia : 06-03-2011 at 11:19 PM.
Old 06-04-2011 at 12:01 AM   #4
Sintos

Liked: 85 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskia View Post
I am in a little bit of a dilemma. I've heard that Dr. Dej is a way better prof but her course conflicts with Life Sci 2N03 which has only one core.

Since rate my profs rated her quite poorly, I was wondering what should I expect with her? and if it's even a big deal to choose one or the other?
Honestly don't pay attention to rate my profs. It is usually only people who love or people who hate professors that rate them there. Profs also change constantly, they do pay attention to their comments at the end of the year. You grade points won't change considerately more than a grade point depending on the teacher, its more of whether you understand the course or not.

Buddastotle, Saskia like this.
Old 06-04-2011 at 01:51 AM   #5
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Liked: 878 Times

If you want a (somewhat) more accurate view of profs, you should check out the 'Course Evaluations' on MUGSI.

This is what they look like:

Can be helpful, as long as the prof lets the information be released (which they often don't).

To get there: MUGSI → Course Evaluation (Under QUICK LINKS)

OR: Check the course reviews on MacInsiders, they can be extremely helpful. If Campos has taught the course before, there will likely be a description of her teaching abilities.

Last edited by RememberTwce : 06-04-2011 at 01:53 AM.

VirenPatel says thanks to RememberTwce for this post.

VirenPatel likes this.