MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BIO 2A03, 2B03, 2C03... what were they like?? dacrown4life Academics 57 08-25-2009 04:40 PM

Bio 2C03 or Chem 2A03

Old 09-11-2011 at 09:55 PM   #1
FYCO

Liked: 1 Time

Bio 2C03 or Chem 2A03
I'm deciding whether or not to take Chem 2A03 or Bio 2C03 now in term 1 or to wait and take either course during the summer. I've been trying to weight the pros and cons of each course but I'd really like some outside feedback of what people would do if they were in a similar situation.
Old 09-12-2011 at 11:50 AM   #2
biochemer

Liked: 11 Times

Chem 2A03? Do you mean Analytical Chem..or Are you thinking Chem 2OA3 as in Organic Chem??
If its analytical chem, I dont think its offered in the summer, or any other term besides 1st term, so you would need to take it now. If its Orgo, then you could do it in the summer. Its up to you though. Some people think its better to do orgo if you're doing it in the summer as you would have more time to focus on it. As for Bio 2C03, either is fine. Summer its really easy, but I don't think its that bad during the year either. Hope that helps.