MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
life sci 2ee3 and biochem 2ee3 jangh2 Academics 16 06-25-2009 12:19 PM
Orgo 20B3 and 2OA3, and biochem 2EE3, and bio 2EE3 rits Academics 1 08-24-2008 03:44 PM

BioChem 2EE3 Help?

Old 02-04-2010 at 10:19 AM   #1
Cassanova

Liked: 30 Times

BioChem 2EE3 Help?
Hi Guys!

I have a quick question. Does anyone have notes with pictures and wouldn't mind uploading them to a file sharing site?

I don't want start a bash on Health Sci or anything, but for some reason they receive notes with pictures while non-Health Sci students recieve notes without picture. Its not fair!

Could you please share them?

Thanks =)
Old 02-04-2010 at 10:40 AM   #2
Scrub
Original "G"

Liked: 57 Times

ahh the perks Health Sci's get for learnlink...we need universal access to that thing
Old 02-04-2010 at 02:05 PM   #3
ChomskyFan

Liked: 5 Times

Arjun, stop bashing healthsci over macinsiders, you do it enough in person lol.

And FYI, we don't get special notes for being in healthsci. Someone scanned all the pictures onto the notes last year, then posted them on LL. I remember someone in healthsci forwarded them to the Biochem 2ee3 folder that everyone has access to, but that message has been deleted :s

I can fwd. them to you if u want
Old 02-04-2010 at 02:11 PM   #4
Fight0
Elite Member

Liked: 141 Times

You don't even need the pictures. Just memorize numbers and other useless facts, the only pictures you need are stuff like amino acid structure.
Old 02-04-2010 at 03:24 PM   #5
Cassanova

Liked: 30 Times

Hi!

Could you please do that! I would really appreciate it!

And I like having the pictures. It makes it eaiser to understand stuff.