MacInsiders Logo

Biochem 3G03 vs. 2EE3

Old 05-22-2012 at 07:22 PM   #16
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

^^ yea i dont think its fair that normal students would have had to go looking around for 2ee3 test/didnt have access to them yet the hthscis did.

on a seperate notw, i havent taken either but form what friends have told me 2ee3 is all memorizing, the midterms are relatively short but the way they are formatted is annoying.
i.e A. __
B. ___
C. a and b
D.all of the above
E. none of the above

yea i know that makes no sense but its how it was

as for 3g03, no clue
Old 05-22-2012 at 07:49 PM   #17
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

I retained almost none of the information I learned in 3G03, because it was all about understanding how to solve the questions, not so much about the content covered. 2EE3 was definitely more useful. Also, 2EE3 is a requirement for several upper year Biochem courses if you plan on taking some later.
Old 05-22-2012 at 09:02 PM   #18
L'Étoile
Tooth Fairy

Liked: 543 Times

3g03 is easier than 2ee3 and its easier to understand

McMaster University, Honours B.Sc. in Biology '13, Minor in Psychology

University of British Columbia, DMD '17, Doctor of Dental Medicine
Old 05-22-2012 at 09:05 PM   #19
lt93

Liked: 69 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
on a seperate notw, i havent taken either but form what friends have told me 2ee3 is all memorizing, the midterms are relatively short but the way they are formatted is annoying.
i.e A. __
B. ___
C. a and b
D.all of the above
E. none of the above
Oh man I hate those type of MC questions, reminds me of Dr. Stone and Bio 1M03.
Old 05-31-2012 at 12:30 PM   #20
a.a27

Liked: 0 Times

since orgo is the prerequisite for biochem 2ee3 how much of orgo is actually used in this course, would you be able to do well in this course even if you did poorly in orgo
Old 05-31-2012 at 12:46 PM   #21
MichaelScarn
Elite Member

Liked: 161 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.a27 View Post
since orgo is the prerequisite for biochem 2ee3 how much of orgo is actually used in this course, would you be able to do well in this course even if you did poorly in orgo
From what I've heard/understood, you only need the bare minimum knowledge of biology/chemistry to do well in this course. Just memorize everything.
Old 05-31-2012 at 12:47 PM   #22
Purple2309

Liked: 17 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.a27 View Post

You don't need orgo to do well in this course.