MacInsiders Logo

Blackberry 9900 Headphone Jack doens't work?

Old 02-09-2013 at 11:16 PM   #1
rpg51
Elite Member

Liked: 139 Times

Blackberry 9900 Headphone Jack doens't work?
has anyone ever had this problem? My headphone jack just suddenly stopper working. some people say it's a software problem. Anyone here had this problem before with this bb or any other bb?
Old 02-10-2013 at 10:20 AM   #2
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

I have never owned a BB, but perhaps it's a good excuse to get a new phone?
Old 02-10-2013 at 11:29 AM   #3
BrownTown993

Liked: 6 Times

I had this problem a while back. I took out the battery and rebooted it. Worked fine after a couple of tries.
Old 02-10-2013 at 01:27 PM   #4
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

I have the same problem, except it's with reading the microSD card. It was reading it just fine, and suddenly one day it decided not to recognize the card anymore. There's nothing wrong with the card, I've tried it in other phones and it's totally fine. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it but no luck :(
Old 02-10-2013 at 02:09 PM   #5
rpg51
Elite Member

Liked: 139 Times

This is so dissapointing. No wonder they the company is going downhill. Hopefully, by changing their name from Research in Motion to Blackberry that they are ready build quality products from now on.
Old 02-10-2013 at 04:50 PM   #6
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

The reason for the company's downfall was their lack of focus/goals/mission objective but they refocused/rebranded/whatever else and are more clear.

As others stated try restarting the software. maybe try replugging the headphones since the port may be stuck. Else try googling the issue.
Old 02-10-2013 at 04:54 PM   #7
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpg51 View Post
This is so dissapointing. No wonder they the company is going downhill. Hopefully, by changing their name from Research in Motion to Blackberry that they are ready build quality products from now on.
really?... .. .
Old 02-10-2013 at 05:36 PM   #8
qwerty91
Elite Member

Liked: 173 Times

best solution
https://play.google.com/store/device...E4MjA4NTA1OCJd