MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Walk in Clinic Near Campus Shermeen General Discussion 4 01-22-2010 09:04 PM
Blood Clinic - January 12th, 2010 temara.brown MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-07-2010 10:44 PM
On Campus Clinic lawleypop General Discussion 2 01-04-2010 09:03 AM
Exam Location? Steph Butter Academics 5 12-13-2009 06:36 PM

Blood Clinic Today - Location Change

Hey guys,

The Canadian Blood Services is holding a clinic TODAY! It is from 10:30am - 5pm, and walk-ins are accepted! The location has been changed from CIBC Hall to the EWART ANGUS CENTRE which is located in the Health Science Centre. Hope to see you all there! Remember, one hour of your time can save up to three lives.

For more information join our Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...0 0790&ref=ts

Or follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/CBSMcMaster

Thank you!
Published by

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 10-13-2010 at 09:14 AM   #2
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times
When is the next clinic? I'd love to donate today, but I don't think being light headed from having my blood removed is good for my midterm tonight.

Old 10-13-2010 at 02:20 PM   #3
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times
Fun fact : Blood Clinics are always in public places to encourage people to show off how altruistic they are.

Old 10-13-2010 at 02:36 PM   #4
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post
Fun fact : Blood Clinics are always in public places to encourage people to show off how altruistic they are.
really now? back at my high school we had to sign up and they dragged away to the local health clinic via bus.

Old 10-13-2010 at 02:41 PM   #5
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replekia View Post
really now? back at my high school we had to sign up and they dragged away to the local health clinic via bus.
Odd, maybe it your school didn't have the things they needed? I'm talking about the mobile ones, they're always in some sort of lobby or thing because it encourages people.

Old 10-13-2010 at 10:15 PM   #6
Lessica

Liked: 13 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replekia View Post
When is the next clinic? I'd love to donate today, but I don't think being light headed from having my blood removed is good for my midterm tonight.
My friend didn't donate today for the same reason - it'd be pretty sad to fail biology because you donated blood
According to the CBS website, the next clinic is Nov. 9; however, when I donated a month ago I think there was a slight discrepancy between the date online, and the the one that was posted around campus (the actual date, as it turned out), so don't take my word for it.
They'll definitely put signs up around campus in the usual places (wherever they put the signs up for this one); alternatively, you could ask at the Campus Health Centre.

Old 10-13-2010 at 10:46 PM   #7
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times
I had classes all day for 6 hours. Otherwise, I really wish I could've been there today. Will be there next time for sure though, where do you guys find the dates ahead of time? I get them in Facebook messages but just a few days before =/.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search