MacInsiders Logo
Old 05-29-2013 at 10:47 AM   #1
BamPow

Liked: 1 Time

Booomm
Heyo! I’m going to be attending McMaster this September for Business I- super super super excited!

Things about Me:
-I’m 18
-Woo I’m Asian (Chinese Filipino)
-I love anime/manga (and like all Asians, yes I can draw it pretty darn well).
-Kung Fu movies are the best ok- Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Donnie Yen (and random 10 for $5 Chinese movies from Pacific Mall)
-Asian horror movies are awesome (Stop watching American remakes guys. Seriously)
-I eat everything and anything (Stay away if you’re a picky eater).
-I am the fastest one-finger typer.
-I like making crude jokes (That’s not a smart thing to say in a university forum Michi…)

Well that’s a little bit too much info. I can’t wait to meet you all!

P.S

I’m so happy I found this website. You literally saved my life.

…and cheap textbook prices (Thank you thank you thank you thank you)

Last edited by BamPow : 06-01-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Chad likes this.
Old 06-04-2013 at 10:10 PM   #2
allanandthera

Liked: 33 Times

Another COMMIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! !!!! and best of all, TORONTO BUDDIES!!!!!!! But P-MALL GOOOOOOOO!!!!!

BamPow likes this.
Old 06-06-2013 at 08:27 PM   #3
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times

Glad we saved your life! haha. Definitely a ton of tips to read in the articles section

Looking forward to chatting in the forums!

http://www.macinsiders.com/forums.php