MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
COPE: Movie Night & Origami Roses for Alzheimer's Annie MacInsiders Announcements 1 02-07-2010 09:26 PM
Lined Paper! Infinity General Discussion 5 12-09-2009 10:45 PM
Recycled / Scrap Paper hmmmcurious General Discussion 2 04-11-2009 07:07 PM
Cheap Lined Paper in or around Campus hamza7 General Discussion 6 02-03-2009 04:59 PM

Buying origami paper

Old 10-03-2009 at 11:19 AM   #1
killza

Liked: 105 Times

Buying origami paper
Anyone know where to buy origami paper? Like a store... when i say origami paper, i mean like, square paper that you can fold into things. I know there's a quills but I have no idea how to get there... anyone know a nearer location?
Old 10-03-2009 at 12:20 PM   #2
ingénieur.xo
Elite Member

Liked: 38 Times

chapters in ancaster sells some origami paper.. you just take the 5C bus up to the meadowlands and it's right there

Old 10-03-2009 at 11:12 PM   #3
EmilySusie

Liked: 18 Times

Curry's art supply store on Dundurn sells origami paper, or fine papers that are really similar to it. Any bus going eastbound from Mac(1A, 10, 5, etc.) will take you there.
vwxy245
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 10-12-2009 at 10:22 AM   #4
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Both of those stores are pretty expensive with paper.

There isn't any at Titles? That seems odd.

I don't know the Hamilton area, but there's no walmat, sears, etc.? They'd sell it, and probably cheaper than all the other stores mentioned already.

Well, it worse come to worse, you could always make it yourself.
Old 10-17-2009 at 06:33 AM   #5
ingénieur.xo
Elite Member

Liked: 38 Times

There's a Sears in Limeridge mall.. I've never noticed origami paper in a sears before though but you can check it out. And there is a walmart but it's way out in the middle of nowhere.. and I think there might be one up on upper james or something I don't know for sure though. (And also, I've never seen origami paper at a walmart but again check it out they might have some)

Old 10-17-2009 at 09:25 AM   #6
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingénieur.xo View Post
There's a Sears in Limeridge mall.. I've never noticed origami paper in a sears before though but you can check it out. And there is a walmart but it's way out in the middle of nowhere.. and I think there might be one up on upper james or something I don't know for sure though. (And also, I've never seen origami paper at a walmart but again check it out they might have some)
There's one on Upper James which is far, but there's also one in Mountain Plaza.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 10-18-2009 at 12:37 AM   #7
Mowicz
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Check with the Japanese club, they may be able to sell you some / give you some. A few years back, a friend of mine was an exec and they literally threw origami paper at me begging me to take it. *shrug*

Publicity stunt perhaps, but I'm not complaining, haha.
Old 10-18-2009 at 10:32 AM   #8
conster

Liked: 9 Times

I get mine at Dollarama.