MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calculate CA-GPA---Seniors Please Help! nikJ Academics 4 11-23-2012 10:07 PM
Is there any way I can calculate what I might get from OSAP next year? Kathy2 Financial Aid 2 02-11-2010 09:54 PM

how to calculate GPA

Old 02-26-2010 at 01:08 PM   #1
myInteger

Liked: 1 Time

how to calculate GPA
does anyone know how profs calculate your final mark? I mean, I know how they calculate it but if you end up with.. say a 11.8, do they bump you up to a 12 or just leave it at 11?
Old 02-26-2010
FireDragoonX
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 02-26-2010 at 01:37 PM   #2
knox

Liked: 15 Times

Pretty sure the registrar does the converting, profs usually just submit percentile marks or letter grades.

I'm just guessing, but I don't think the registrar would round up an 11.8 to a 12. Don't think they take decimals into consideration.

I think someone made a thread complaining about this since the 1-12 scale doesn't match uo properly to the 1-4 scale or something.
Old 02-26-2010
myInteger
Old 02-26-2010
Mz.Morra13