MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Maple Software for Math 1ZA3 anonanon987 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 26 08-12-2011 12:01 PM
Maple+Maple Sim Leeoku Computers & Tech 1 09-03-2010 08:27 PM
Maple- for ENG Bobby66 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 26 09-18-2008 12:58 PM

Can I buy Maple CalcLab without the software?

Members have rated post #385289 as the best response. Skip right to it!
Old 09-10-2013 at 06:04 PM   #1
Esoremada

Liked: 2 Times

Can I buy Maple CalcLab without the software?
I already have Maple 17 software but I need the CalcLab manual. The Maple assignment for MATH 1ZA3 is due this Thursday and we haven't done anything Maple related in class yet 0_o, so I guess we're just supposed to teach ourselves using this book?

I'd rather not pay for the software I already have, can I buy the book alone? If not, email [email protected] if you're selling a used one.

Can't seem to find a pdf online :(
Old 09-10-2013 at 06:32 PM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

Buy it online if you want. Titles won't sell it seperately. Try buying from others online. FYI you won't use maple past first year
Old 09-10-2013 at 08:31 PM   #3
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 199 Times

Just get the used books during the book swap.
Old 09-11-2013 at 06:26 AM   #4
AvacadoLover
Account Locked

Liked: 51 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPlinkett View Post
Just get the used books during the book swap.
Do not listen to this individual. He is giving you outdated information. Engineering bookswap is done and over already.

Maple Calclab manual, as I was told, is no longer needed. They have put all the relevant information on your tutorial files. Furthermore, you have lab TA that will assist you with the codes. Just keep calm, wait until your first lab open date and see.
Old 09-11-2013 at 09:24 AM   #5
Alert Moderator & Admin
Add negative rating-4Add positive rank
The MI community has ranked down this post by MrPlinkett.
Click here to view it anyways.
Old 09-11-2013 at 01:51 PM   #6
AvacadoLover
Account Locked

Quote:
Don't listen to this guy. All he does is disagreeing with everyone on this forum.
Thanks for providing further evidence on why Adam shouldn't listen to you. Your post has no substance. Below is additional proof on why no one should be listening to MrPlinkett's poor advice while reinforcing my original reply.

http://macengsociety.ca/

Quote:
Book Swap ~ Monday Sept 9th, 6:30pm – 9:30pm, ETB 2nd floor
Old 09-11-2013 at 06:01 PM   #7
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Quote:
Thanks for providing further evidence on why Adam shouldn't listen to you. Your post has no substance. Below is additional proof on why no one should be listening to MrPlinkett's poor advice while reinforcing my original reply.
Oh no, book swap is over, and there's obviously no other possible way to get used books. You got me sir, you got me.

Oh? What is it? A "Marketplace" button on this website? Surely you don't think it should help him in one way or another....

Book swap isn't the only way to get books you know, they options are endless. And yes, Calclab is useless, it was useless when 3 years ago too, no sh*t. There's like 100000s of websites on that on the web, but he didn't ask whether or not it is needed, he asked whether or not he could buy it.

Man, so much idiocracy here. Weird, says you are in fourth year, yet you act like a 5 year old. Somehow whenever you are around all I see is:

"duuuuh, u r wroang, and Im right. Yay for meh, geave meh atension."

Jesus Christ, relax, this isn't youtube, take a chill pill.

Last edited by MrPlinkett : 09-11-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Old 09-11-2013 at 06:38 PM   #8
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Dude. Internets. If you need the book yous gonna be in for a ride in that course...

This is why making friends is important...I guarantee you at least half of the class bought the 'math' textbook package and would gladly share or work on the assignment with you if you knew em.
Old 09-11-2013 at 08:03 PM   #9
*spark*

Liked: 55 Times

I'm selling it if you still want to buy it! Message me
Old 09-11-2013 at 09:09 PM   #10
AvacadoLover
Account Locked

Quote:
You got me sir, you got me
Finally you admit it. FINALLY we agree on something!

Quote:
but he didn't ask whether or not it is needed, he asked whether or not he could buy it.
Reading comprehension is important in a forum, especially when you are replying to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoremada
so I guess we're just supposed to teach ourselves using this book?
Immediately go to "No, it is not needed. <insert reasons>" and then end.
Old 09-11-2013 at 09:12 PM   #11
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Quote:
Finally you admit it.

You know what, I'm not feeding the troll.
Old 09-11-2013 at 09:20 PM   #12
AvacadoLover
Account Locked

Quote:

You know what, I'm not feeding the troll.
Just because your replies are lackluster and your reading comprehension skills are poor does not make me a troll. In fact, go look up the definition.