MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Payment Agreement and initial payment... Sami Financial Aid 0 09-15-2013 11:14 AM
Payment Agreement/Courses summercandy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-11-2011 12:48 PM
When is the payment agreement due by? Rakim Financial Aid 2 07-31-2010 03:31 PM
OSAP and Payment Agreement - Payment Options Kathy2 Financial Aid 1 07-04-2010 12:53 PM
payment agreement katie_batt Academics 25 06-29-2009 05:37 PM

Can one drop all the courses after confirming the Payment Agreement?

Old 08-25-2014 at 04:53 PM   #1
Phantom

Liked: 48 Times

Can one drop all the courses after confirming the Payment Agreement?
Does one have to pay some amount of money even after dropping all the courses AFTER confirming the payment agreement?
Old 08-25-2014 at 04:57 PM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

No you have till after 1st week of school, which is last date to drop courses. After that therses another date to cancel course (drop course and lose money based on how long the semester has been up till around midterm 2)
Old 08-25-2014 at 05:01 PM   #3
Phantom

Liked: 48 Times

Thanks!

For example, right now I have some courses on SOLAR but will I still be charged to pay some money to the university even after I drop all the courses just because I had "confirmed" my payment agreement before?
Old 08-25-2014 at 05:14 PM   #4
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

You won't be charged if you drop all of the courses. The payment agreement is simply that - you agreeing to the terms of your payment. It has nothing to do with the amount that you actually pay.