MacInsiders Logo

Can I take Linguistics 1AA3 if I didn't take Ling 1A03?

Old 09-30-2013 at 05:24 PM   #1
skgr

Liked: 1 Time

Can I take Linguistics 1AA3 if I didn't take Ling 1A03?
I just realized that I may plan on going to study Linguistics further on and I missed the opportunity to take 1A03. Does it make sense to take 1AA3 then?
Will it hurt me second year not to take it now?
I'm also in soc sci am I able to take it next year?

Alot of questions I know
Old 09-30-2013 at 05:37 PM   #2
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

1A03 is the prerequisite for 1AA3 so you can't take 1AA3 without taking 1A03. It wouldn't hurt you if you take it second year. It's always offered in the summer so you can take it then if you want. These courses are open to all student in every facultiy; it't not restricted to one faculty at all

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search