MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cant Select tutorial yet?? NatalyaOtaku Academics 4 06-16-2011 04:08 PM
When do i select courses??? RyanB Academics 2 06-03-2011 11:54 AM
How do you change times for your core, lab, and tutorial for your timetable on solar memyselfandi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-15-2010 12:26 PM
Do we pick our Lab, Core and Tutorial times? Mac12 Academics 2 07-07-2008 09:36 AM
not able to select your tutorial and labs at time of first registration aviaf First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 15 06-30-2008 10:51 AM

How can you select the core times you want?

Old 08-11-2011 at 08:28 AM   #1
omgwtfitsp
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 30 Times

How can you select the core times you want?
For Biology 1M03 1D, I have selected C01 but for this core there are two available times. I preferred the later time but on my schedule, I was given a mix of both two from the earlier time and one was from the later time, but they are still both C01. How do you fix this?
Old 08-11-2011 at 12:05 PM   #2
paula112

Liked: 3 Times

I think they are all your core 1 calsses (i'm not sure what you mean buy you're given mix of both classes)

Some classes have 3 classes at same time (just different day), and some have 3 classes (different time)

If this is the case, you will have to have all those classes in your timetable. Hope this helps =S
Old 08-11-2011 at 12:51 PM   #3
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

You register by core number not times. C01 has more than one time because each class has 3 hours of class a week, you have to attend all of them, you can't pick and choose between them. You have to pick based on which C0# is better for you, not which time within that core number.