MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does anyone who has term 2 Physics 1L03 want to trade for the term 1 course? Yuls Academics 0 08-13-2010 01:42 PM
Term 2 textbooks Omega_X13 Academics 6 12-10-2009 01:18 PM
Find Textbooks Online for 2nd semester! Chad Buying Textbooks (new/used) & Courseware Tips 0 12-17-2007 01:38 AM
Where to buy your Term 2 Textbooks! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 12-13-2006 02:16 PM

can't find textbooks for term 2

Old 09-03-2011 at 07:15 PM   #1
emilyyoung

Liked: 0 Times

can't find textbooks for term 2
i'm on the Titles site to order my textbooks, but for second term, they don't list 2 or 3 of my classes (so the proper core, or course code isn't there).
do we have to wait to find this out closer to second term?

the courses are Health and Aging 1AA3, Indig. Studies 1AA3 and Soc. Sci. 1EL0 if that helps at all.

thanks!
Old 09-03-2011 at 07:16 PM   #2
mac-lover

Liked: 15 Times

The deadline for profs to submit the textbook list for second term isn't till later. You shouldn't be buying the books so early anyway, it's best to wait until after the 1st class.

lizziepizzie likes this.
Old 09-03-2011 at 07:20 PM   #3
Curlyfries

Liked: 2 Times

u should wait until you've been to at least one class before u buy the books... sometimes, there's a new book and ppl don't know about it... so you don't wanna buy a book and then have to buy one again