MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
4BC3 Midterm Answers Howard Academics 2 10-09-2012 04:40 PM
compare answers for sample question 1E03 ruby101 Academics 5 03-04-2011 02:42 PM
Exam Check Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 12-03-2006 07:23 PM

check the answers to bio 1A03 lab exam?

Old 11-23-2012 at 07:44 PM   #1
banana93

Liked: 11 Times

check the answers to bio 1A03 lab exam?
HI. I am really obsessed right now to know the answers to the questions on the lab exam that i wasn't sure of. I like to know what other people's choices were. is it okay to ask the questions here? i can generalize the questions...so that way only the people that wrote the exam would understand...or is this some type of academic integrity?
Old 11-23-2012 at 09:10 PM   #2
naval23

Liked: 33 Times

I think it's fine, but if you want PM me.
Old 11-23-2012 at 09:37 PM   #3
mastercool

Liked: 22 Times

I'm just curious but did everybody write the same exam?
Old 11-23-2012 at 09:40 PM   #4
naval23

Liked: 33 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastercool View Post
I'm just curious but did everybody write the same exam?
Yeah, they took out the same 3 questions for everyone so I assume yes.
Old 11-23-2012 at 09:46 PM   #5
mastercool

Liked: 22 Times

How did you guys find it? What would you recommend gets written in the lab notebook?

I actually haven't written this test yet...since I lost my lab notebook I was able to get the test deferred to Monday...
Old 11-23-2012 at 10:56 PM   #6
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastercool View Post
How did you guys find it? What would you recommend gets written in the lab notebook?

I actually haven't written this test yet...since I lost my lab notebook I was able to get the test deferred to Monday...
If you haven't written it yet then you shouldn't be asking for information like this.

And to the OP, this is the reason why it would not be appropriate to post stuff like that on these forums, or any public area (eg facebook). You could get caught for academic dishonesty.