MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
anyone take chem 1a03 and chem 1aa3 during the summer? macbaby07 Academics 0 05-03-2010 05:47 PM

Chem 1A03 + 1AA3 - No Lock?

Old 09-12-2009 at 09:03 AM   #46
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 624 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
it seems that most of the course is just review from high school, so I don’t think it'll be too bad. Chem 1AA3 has the more interesting stuff!
So true! I too am look forward to that class.. even though it's chem . Especially the list of topics we got, I think 99% of them were covered in SCH4U. The 45% exam kinda freaked me out though XD
Old 09-12-2009 at 01:49 PM   #47
Inferno

Liked: 24 Times

Does anyone know if we're required to adhere to our tutorial time or can we attend other times that are convienent to our schedule?
Old 09-12-2009 at 02:56 PM   #48
Joseph

Liked: 132 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sara*~ View Post
The 45% exam kinda freaked me out though XD
lol, well at least we're in more control of our mark. Btw, are you taking psychobiology?

Last edited by Joseph : 09-12-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-12-2009 at 04:15 PM   #49
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
Does anyone know if we're required to adhere to our tutorial time or can we attend other times that are convienent to our schedule?
Yep, we have to go to our own tutorial section, since there are 2 iClicker questions and you can only be marked if you go to your own section =). You're welcome to attend other tutorials for questions and clarifications, BUT they have to be in addition to your own

@ Joseph- sadly not this semester :( since it was conflicting with all my mandatory courses. So I'm saving it for next year !
PS- I can't believe I haven't met you yet! Even though I've met like 90% of the Health Sci's
Old 09-12-2009 at 04:33 PM   #50
Matthew K

Liked: 70 Times

i haven't met a lot of health sci students, 4ish? There isn't many of them...i think they're all ninjas lol
Old 09-12-2009 at 05:58 PM   #51
mcinside
Elite Member

Liked: 23 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRan View Post
Yes. I don't know anyone (other than you guys now) in the class.
Aww.. but at least you know us now!
OK, so like I said I can be ther early on Tuesday so I'll meet you guys at the top of the stairs, outside the class door?
I am average height, black hair, long and clipped back, and I have a black bag. You won't be able to miss me.
Give me a description of you guys so I know who to look out for
So, does everyone like this arrangement?
Old 09-12-2009 at 06:01 PM   #52
mcinside
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
LOL, that's exactly how I met Joseph. I was waiting outside of MDCL 1305 for my GEO 1HA3 class. The person next to me was reading a health sci course outline. I knew he was taking GEO 1HA3 as well, and he was in health sci. So, I thought I'd ask if it was him. Surprisingly, it was him lol.
LOL, that's hilarious but so cool!
Oh yay, I'm taking Geo 1HA3 too but next term. Let me know how that class goes for you guys
Old 09-12-2009 at 06:04 PM   #53
mcinside
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
i haven't met a lot of health sci students, 4ish? There isn't many of them...i think they're all ninjas lol
lol, ninjas?
I've met quite a few Hsci students myself..there are quite a few of you guys actually..a 160 I think to be exact.
Old 09-12-2009 at 06:09 PM   #54
mcinside
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin S View Post
Meh... just more proof McMaster only care about their Health Sci students. If you're in first year, you'll come to realize this soon.
Aww..noo I'm sure it's not like that at all. lol =D
Old 09-12-2009 at 07:13 PM   #55
Kevin S

Liked: 128 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcinside View Post
Aww..noo I'm sure it's not like that at all. lol =D
You'll see
Old 09-12-2009 at 09:33 PM   #56
IbrahimH

Liked: 13 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcinside View Post
Yo guys we need to have a MI-members-that-are-in-the-same-chem-class pre class meet up.
So, the next chem class is on Tuesday-how about we meet up right next to the door pf BSB 147? On tuesday it's my first class so I can be there early and wait for everyone..also this way we can save each other sets
Sounds good?
We can give a description of ourselves just so we don't randomly go up to people and be like "are you <insert username> from MI?" XD That would be funny though.
Sounds cool.
I'm about 5'9" - 5'10" ; Black hair ; I have fair skin ; and I wear black thick-framed D&G glasses.
See you there
Old 09-12-2009 at 10:09 PM   #57
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

Joseph I'm in your Chem class. Where do you sit? (Did you answer anything or ask any questions?) I'm way in the front (2nd row to the right, near the aisle)

Edit: Oh oh, you can ask me a riddle and I can...not answer it and you will know it's me!

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 09-12-2009 at 11:15 PM   #58
Saleha

Liked: 17 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
it's true. we are ninjas! you've figured us out!

Matthew K likes this.
Old 09-12-2009 at 11:54 PM   #59
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Sounds great! I'll meet you guys before the class, if I can since I have Kin in MDCL, so by the time I get to BSB the 10 minutes might be over :(. What about meeting afterwards as well? Unless you guys have class =/?
Old 09-13-2009 at 12:00 AM   #60
Jake

Liked: 107 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleha View Post
it's true. we are ninjas! you've figured us out!
LOL, ninjas ftw