MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is MasteringChem required for CHEM 1E03? RememberTwce Academics 4 09-04-2011 04:08 PM
Chem 1E03 Tutor needed marcdj Academics 3 10-14-2010 08:22 PM
Chem 1E03 book Strongwiller Academics 3 09-19-2009 05:44 PM

CHEM 1E03 help

Old 09-25-2011 at 05:23 PM   #1
EngineBoy

Liked: Liked 2 Times

CHEM 1E03 help
I'm taking CHEM 1E03 since its a requirement and I'm having a lot of trouble with the class. I just don't understand anything, i took grade 12 chemistry 2 years ago so i pretty much forgot everything but im working on a chemistry review manual and the first few chapters were easy but the other chapters are not as easy to understand. I don't have much time to review grade 12 material since im already falling behind so what do i need to know from grade 12 chemistry that is important?

P.S honestly i feel like physics is easier than chemistry.
Old 09-25-2011 at 06:19 PM   #2
EngStud

Liked: 30 Times

Chemistry is a branch of Physics.

Everything you do in Chemistry should be based on what you do in Physics. (Energy conservation, thermodynamics, molecular structures...)

The math in Chemistry is much more easier than in Physics, so I think your problem is the concept.

But all you're probably doing now is just mass-energy conservation. Understand the basics, from bottom to top and you'll understand.