MacInsiders Logo
Old 12-23-2011 at 05:39 PM   #1
jon.john23
Elite Member

Liked: 130 Times

Chem Eng 2i03?
Just wanted to get an idea about what this course is about, as there was no review on it.

About the sort of assignments, test, exams and how the course was over all

if any of you have the course outline, that would be fine too.

Thanx in advance!

Jon
Old 12-23-2011 at 06:41 PM   #2
muons

Liked: 84 Times

http://www.macinsiders.com/attachmen...d=1276630 751

That's the course outline for the course! Good luck

jon.john23 says thanks to muons for this post.
Old 12-23-2011 at 08:39 PM   #3
KAB:)

Liked: 11 Times

The course outline above is too old. Last year Dr. Thompson added assignments as well.

I thought this course was pretty easy in comparison to the rest of the courses for you next semester. The big thing in this course is the labs. Buy the course ware. It's basically the entire lecture series.

The lab reports are very Microsoft Excel based so you'll need a good grip on it. Marked reasonably fairly though.

The assignments are right out of the text book, I have a full solution manual I can send you to the fourth edition if you give me your email. Easy marks.

His midterm last year was very similar to the practice midterm he gave us. Go through the text and do his practice midterm. While you do this consider similar type questions.(simplified example: which type of graph would you use for ......purpose, look at all the other uses for the other graphs in text). If you do this, getting a good mark is very plausible.
Exam was similar to the midterm in style

Best of luck!

jon.john23, muons all say thanks to KAB:) for this post.
Old 12-23-2011 at 11:10 PM   #4
jon.john23
Elite Member

Liked: 130 Times

Hey KAB,

thank you very much for a great explanation of what to expect for this class

I really appreciate it (i'll pm u my email ID)

And thnx for the out line Muon