MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chem 1A03 Tutorial Questions Angoose Academics 2 09-18-2010 12:52 AM
Chem 1AA3 LAB/Tutorial cjdzl First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-11-2010 02:34 PM
Odd Chem Lab Section - No tutorial or lab for this week? jubilantx First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 14 09-22-2009 05:55 PM

Chem lab/ tutorial

Old 07-25-2010 at 09:26 AM   #1
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

Liked: 229 Times

Chem lab/ tutorial
Chem labs and tutorial are every other week.
So does that mean that one week you have lab and other week you have tutorial in that same time slot?

For example
lab L01 Mo 8:30~11:20
tutorial T01 Mo 9:30~ 10:20

How would this work please clarify for me
Old 07-25-2010 at 09:32 AM   #2
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdzl View Post
Chem labs and tutorial are every other week.
So does that mean that one week you have lab and other week you have tutorial in that same time slot?

For example
lab L01 Mo 8:30~11:20
tutorial T01 Mo 9:30~ 10:20

How would this work please clarify for me
You would have the lab one Monday, and the next Monday you will have the tutorial (or vice versa--tutorial first and then the lab the next week).

For us, the tutorials were longer than an hour and you could go to any tutorial you wanted--it didn't have to be your assigned tutorial slot. I've heard that they changed it last year though, so that you have to go to your assigned tutorial because of iClicker marks or something.

All even numbered sections will have labs on the same week while the odd sections have tutorials, and all odd sections will have labs the other week while the even sections have tutorials.
Old 07-25-2010 at 09:54 AM   #3
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

Liked: 229 Times

oh okay, it's the time that confused me cuz lab is 3 hour and tutorial is 1
but I guess that really dont matter