MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
McMaster ecoMentors 2012-2013 Executive Application (MSU club) ecoMentors Clubs & Groups 3 07-29-2012 09:02 PM
Club Ratification List for 2012/13? optimism First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 06-30-2012 09:22 PM
MSU Club Ratification Released spyridm MacInsiders Announcements 8 06-28-2011 12:48 PM
Getting Club Status for 2011/2012 nila* Clubs & Groups 0 03-22-2011 09:02 AM
CUPE will hold ratification vote lorend MacInsiders Announcements 22 11-05-2009 08:23 PM

Club Ratification 2012

Old 08-02-2012 at 02:17 PM   #15
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013
MSU Staff

Liked: 360 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoni View Post
I lol'd more at the 'Disney Dreams Club'. I'm going to assume it's a club to raise money for underprivileged kids to go to Disneyworld or whatever, but part of me wants to believe it will be a support/discussion group for people who dream about disney characters.
Descriptions for some of the new clubs can be found here: https://www.msumcmaster.ca/content/d...fication. pdf

The Disney Dreams clubs is about: "Focused on recreationally enjoying everything Disney, as well as fundraising to support the Make a Wish Foundation."

So I guess it's a bit of both haha

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Old 08-02-2012 at 04:18 PM   #16
kim27

Liked: 0 Times
Hi,
I was just wondering if the ratified clubs were able to find out that they were ratified through email or just by looking at the list of clubs posted on the MSU site?

Thanks

Old 08-02-2012 at 04:56 PM   #17
spyridm

Liked: 46 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kim27 View Post
Hi,
I was just wondering if the ratified clubs were able to find out that they were ratified through email or just by looking at the list of clubs posted on the MSU site?

Thanks
Returning clubs got an email today to the primary contact email and the official mcmaster email accounts from the new MSU Clubs administrator. Not sure if new clubs got the same one/got one at the same time.

Old 08-03-2012 at 04:03 PM   #18
Freak705
Elite Member

Liked: 158 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeoku View Post
did not see esports @mac before
GSL Barcrafts. This club should make it happen.

Old 08-03-2012 at 11:18 PM   #19
Otoshigami

Liked: Liked 4 Times
Whoa whoa! There's a McMaster FIFA club!?

Old 08-03-2012 at 11:46 PM   #20
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyridm View Post
Returning clubs got an email today to the primary contact email and the official mcmaster email accounts from the new MSU Clubs administrator. Not sure if new clubs got the same one/got one at the same time.
New clubs recieved an email today as well.
As for finding out about ratification, we didn't receive any notice the day the last was put up, so we just checked the list to see if we were ratified.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search