Professor Rating
30%30%30%
Interest
70%70%70%
Easiness
50%50%50%
Average 48%
Cmst 2g03

This class was my elective and i ended up getting better marks in my harder classes than this one. the content is easy and interesting but if you get Smith, she marks extremely hard especially for essays. She picks at every little thing and got super annoyed with the class when no one went to lecture anymore (it was super early on Mondays and she posted the slides so..). I still got a decent mark for barely going to class but I thought my essays deserved much better grades than what they were given.
You must attend 3 performances and write a reflection for each, do a short essay, a long essay, and then the exam. The exam is all written (3 short answer and one long essay).
Anyways long story short, don't take this class unless you genuinely need or want to bc they mark a lot harder than you think !!
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Cmst 2g03!

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search